Do not have my own kiddos
For those of you who do or are kids at heart
A recipe for Banana Strawberry Paletas
An idea for a weekend activity….
Or a Blender Breakfast…..if you
Do not have the patience for the freezing part……
Blender, popsicle molds, craft sticks, pitcher for pouring if blender jar is awkward, scale (optional), scissors (to cut open the frozen fruit bags).
- 10 ounces ripe (not too ripe) bananas (about 3 medium)
- 7 ounces thawed frozen unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 8-9 ounces thawed unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 7 ounces almond milk or milk or soy milk
- 7 ounces fruit juice (mango combination or other)
- Scale the ingredients into blender jar.
- Place top onto jar
- Blend about 30-40 seconds
- Place in pitcher or measuring cup
- Fill molds to desired amount
- Top mold with lid
- Place craft stick into top of mold
- Freeze at least 5 hours till firm
- Unmold-may have to dip mold briefly in hot water
#frozenfruit #yummy #kidsinthekitchen #popsicle #healthysnack