Adult and Professional Classes and Workshops
Just a few of the amazing skills our adult students gain:
· Baking perfectly textured cakes
· Fondant, airbrushing, royal icing
· Occupational skills and kitchen safety
· “Baker’s percentages”
· Color design and theory
· Upscale cupcakes and cakes
The Baking & Cake Art Academy is Los Angeles’ only school dedicated solely to the art of baking and cake decorating. Founded in Mar Vista by award-winning baker Chef Susan Holtz, the school offers year round classes and camps for children and adults.
Adults have several choices for learning at the academy, whether they’re dedicated hobbyists or working to advance their careers in baking and cake decorating.
- Beginner and Advanced Continuing Education courses – the same courses that have launched countless careers in baking and cake decorating for over 25 years, and made experts out of hobbyists.
- Master classes – offered throughout the year on various skills and topics
- Private and semi-private lessons
- Birthday parties, showers, milestone celebrations and more
- Gift certificates are available
Email or call us anytime!
Learn more about our upcoming adult classes below. Check back often, as we’re always adding new courses and events.
Call anytime to schedule private classes, semi-private lessons or parties!
Upcoming Adult Courses
at the Baking & Cake Art Academy
This class is a prerequisite for attending the CTE Advanced class
Date to be announced soon..
Check back for details