Welcome! In order to obtain the best results when you use the information included in this lesson, it is recommended that you view the following video several time and take the posttest (lesson review) before filling and finishing the Patê a Choux Swans.
- How to cut the baked shell to form body cavity and swan wings.
- How to prepare the cut body for filling
- How to fold fruit into whipped cream
- How you assemble the Swans in an effective production mode.
- How to control the shape of the filling.
- How to attach head/neck pieces.
- How to plate and present the Swans for service.
- How to use additional fruit to create feathers and color.