This cake baking class covers how to make a gluten-free chocolate torte which is a rich, fudge-like dessert when served at room temperature.
In this lesson you will learn:
- What ingredients to use for best results
- How to prepare baking pans
- What equipment is used.
- How to use eggs for best volume.
- How to use a bain marie.
- How to determine when you have reached a foam ribbon stage.
- Two methods for folding ingredients.
- How to lighten a batter by using foam.
- What the finished foam batter will look like when it is ready to be placed into a baking pan.