Welcome! In order to obtain the best results when you use the information included in this lesson, it is recommended that you view the following video several time and take the posttest (lesson review) before you make your royal icing.
In the following lesson you will learn:
- The ingredients for royal icing.
- What is meringue powder.
- What a stabilizing ingredient is.
- Correct water temperature
- How to determine if your measuring spoons are standardized.
- How Royal icing differs from buttercream icing.
- How to prevent an uneven mixture while mixing.
- Why it may be necessary to lift the mixer bowl while mixing.
- What mixer attachment is used.
Lesson Review: By taking this lesson review you will review important points that will guarantee your efforts in making royal icing are successful.