Welcome! In order to obtain the best results when you use the information included in this lesson, it is recommended that you view the following video several time and take the lesson review before preparing your patê sucree.
In this lesson you will learn:
- Correct temperatures for ingredients.
- How to combine ingredients for stable dough.
- What equipment to use
- What it means to obtain homogenous dough.
- How to prepare homogenous dough.
- Why a paddle is used.
- What is gluten
- How to know when the eggs have been thoroughly added.
- The appearance and feel of completed short cookie dough.
- The difference between pate sucree and sugar cookie dough.
- Signs of a correctly made dough.
REVIEW: You will review important points that will guarantee the success of your pate sucree.