In this lesson you will learn:
- What to use to prevent dessert from moving on turn table while filling and icing.
- How to determine the correct size of a cardboard base for a cake.
- How to position cake layers for filling and crumb icing.
- What equipment to use to coat cake with the chocolate ganache.
- The correct temperature of pourable chocolate glaze.
- How to know if the glaze is too thick.
- How to position cake for glaze.
- How to pour warm glaze.
- When the glazed cake is ready to decorate.
- How to plate without finger marks.