Welcome! In order to obtain the best results when you use the information included in this lesson, it is recommended that you view the video several times.
In this lesson you will learn:
- What is the function of a leavening agent?
- The correct temperature of the ingredients.
- The procedure for the biscuit method
- How to incorporate brown sugar into the other dry ingredients.
- What equipment is used to prepare a formula using the biscuit method?
- How to prepare the butter.
- The purpose of scaling ingredients rather than using volume measurements.
- How to create your own buttermilk.