Welcome! In order to obtain the bet results when you use the information included in this lesson, it is recommended that you view the following video several times before completing you project.
- The purpose of kneading.
- How to knead.
- How to round the loaf.
- How to prepare baking pan.
- How to score the loaf before baking
- Why the loaf is scored before baking.
- What is the purpose of egg whites used to top the loaf before baking.
- The use of a dough thermometer to monitor doneness.
- How to obtain even browning.
- The characteristics of a perfectly baked loaf of Irish Soda Bread.
REVIEW: By taking the review you will reinforce learning of the important points that will guarantee your Irish Soda Bread is a success.