Welcome! In order to obtain the best results when you use the information included in this lesson, it is recommended that you view the following video several times before your own scone production.
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to prepare your hands for kneading sticky doughs.
- Why kneading is necessary.
- A reliable method of kneading dough.
- Why and when you might have to adjust kneading flour.
- Characteristics of kneaded dough.
- How to use a scale to obtain desired dough portions.
REVIEW: By studying the questions below you will review important points that will guarantee that your kneaded scone dough is a success.