In this lesson you will learn:
- How to rough round dough to prepare for even rolling.
- Use a drafting ruler to obtain evenly sized (uniform) products and even dough thickness.
- How to cut rolled dough into even wedges.
- How to correctly “pan” or position cut scone dough for even baking.
- Use of oven thermometer to calibrate correct oven temperature.
- How to apply glaze before baking.
- Secrets for obtaining evenly browned baked scones in an uneven oven.
REVIEW: By studying the questions below you will review important points that will guarantee that your scones will have that professional look!