Welcome! In order to obtain the best results when use the information included in this lesson, it is recommended that you view the following lesson more than once before you begin your product.
In this lesson you will learn:
- The Biscuit Method of mixing quick breads.
- How to describe a scone.
- How to describe a quick bread.
- How to measure ingredients to obtain the most accuracy.
- The steps of the Biscuit Method.
- How to use a pastry blender.
- What the dough looks like after cutting in the cold fat correctly.
- How to combine the liquid and dry ingredients.
- What type of baking powder is used and why.
REVIEW: By reviewing the information shared in the video you will review the most important points that will guarantee that your scone dough is a success.