Light, not-too-sweet-perfect whipped cream icing to add to your cake art repertoire is revealed to you in this detailed lesson.
In this lesson you will learn:
- The equipment used to prepare whipped cream used to decorate cakes.
- The equipment used to decorate cakes with whipped cream.
- A master formula for stabilized whipped cream.
- How to use the master formula to increase icing quantities.
- How to use a scale for accuracy.
- Correct temperatures for dissolving gelatin.
- How to obtain the correct icing consistency.
REVIEW: The review questions are designed to help you attain perfect results by emphasizing important points covered in the video.